I am back from my travels with lots and lots of things to share and NO voice !!!! I mean what’s that all about, I have things to say………. I’ve been fighting a bug for a week and it finally got the better of me, thank goodness I got through my classes on Saturday!
So I know you are dying to hear all about my adventures in Madeira and I will post lots of pictures tomorrow but I just wanted to share this card and project sheet with you and tell you a secret……….
Okay secret first, there are going to be some extra discounts and extended weekly deals starting on Wednesday 1st July. So if you have an order ready to go hold onto it for a couple of days, and maximise your rewards by using the Host Code, you can find out all about it here or if you already know how to online shop with me just click on the link top right, but NOT until Wednesday xxx
Now I have a fab card for you with all the details of how to make it below. I have used the awesome Floral Wings stamp set which is a Host Exclusive stamp set and can be yours if you host a party or if you place an order that reaches the Stampin’ Rewards level. There are so many reasons to host a party with me, lots of crafting and fun with friends and amazing freebies like this stamp set. So get in contact to find out how to book with me today !
• Stamp Set – Floral Wings 139169 (Host set)
• Card Stock & Paper – Whisper White Thick Cardstock and Whisper White
• Stamp Pads – Pear Pizzazz 131180, Pool Party 126982 and Island Indigo 126986
• Miscellaneous –Bold Butterfly Framelits 138135, Brick Wall Embossing Folder 138288 and Rhinestones 119246
• Whisper White Thick card base: 5 ¾ ” x 8”, then score in half
• Whisper White layer 5 ½” x 3 ¾”
• Scraps of Whisper White for the butterfly
1. Stamp the “Just for You” greeting in the bottom right hand corner of the Whisper White layer using Island Indigo ink.
2. Arrange the vine from the stamp set on the acrylic block as shown, and stamp in Pear Pizzazz ink all over the Whisper White layer.
3. Emboss the Whisper White layer with the Brick Wall embossing folder, arrange it so the sentiment is inside one of the bricks.
4. Attach the embossed piece to the front of the card blank.
5. On a scrap piece of Whisper White stamp the Butterfly in Pool Party and then the Flowers in Island Indigo and the Leaves in Pear Pizzazz and then cut it out using the Framelits.
6. Attach the butterfly to the front of the card and embellish with Rhinestones.
7. Decorate the inside of the card with flower stamped in Island Indigo.
So that’s all for me today, all remedies for a lost voice welcome and if you need me for anything, please text or email…….then I can reply. See you tomorrow.
To buy Stampin’ Up! products online, please click ‘Shop with Amanda’ which will take you directly to my online Stampin’ Up! UK shop which is open 24/7. If you have any questions or would prefer to speak to me please call me on 01329 846909 or email me! .
To join Stampin’ Up! and my team of Inspiring Inkees, please either click the links in the menu bar at the top, or email me!