I love NEW products and when those products allow me to colour in like an artist I am very happy, this new product is called Stampin’ Blends! They are released on the 1st November 2017.
These high-quality, dual-tip markers come in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colours, each with a light and dark shade. Not an artist? You are now! These markers make it so easy to blend colours and create lovely works of art.
- Stampin’ Blends come in Stampin’ Up! colours. Because they fit right alongside our other product lines, they give you an opportunity to play with colour in a way that adds to your Stampin’ Up! experience.
- Add just the right amount of colour where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- We have done in-house testing for evaporation and also life testing, and were pleased with the results. Each marker is sealed with a press-fit that prevents air from entering the barrel (which would lead to evaporation).
- They are sold as individual markers and as a combo pack (with a light and dark shade). They cost £4 each.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting colour.
There is a new stamp set and Card Kit to go with the Stampin’ Blends, you can see all the details on the pdf by clicking HERE.
I have a full set and will be bringing them along to classes and parties with me over the next few weeks so you can have a try of them, they are FABULOUS!
The best ink to use with them is Memento, but they do also work over our water based ink too! Colouring is has just got a lot more FUN!
Product List suggestions for Stampin’ Blends, click on the pictures to go shopping in my online store. The markers aren’t available until the 1st November 2017.
To buy Stampin’ Up! products online, please click ‘Shop with Amanda’ which will take you directly to my online Stampin’ Up! UK shop which is open 24/7. If you have any questions or would prefer to speak to me please call me on 01329 846909 or email me! . To join Stampin’ Up! and my team of Inspiring Inkees, please either click the links in the menu bar at the top, or email me!