I am so excited I can finally share Stamparatus with you !
I have just returned from the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator event, seeing amazing new products and I have something VERY exciting to share. I have been part of a team of demonstrators who have been designing a product to make our stamping world easier, and we can now tell you all about it, and it’s going to be available to pre-order VERY soon !
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you ever crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialised stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- You can stamp on larger paper as it has 2 open sides
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
Retail Price £44.00
So would you like to see what it does and how it works?
Stamparatus 5 Things you need to know!
I will be back in touch later this week, to let you know exactly how you can reserve yours!
The first launch date is the 1st February, payment will be made when it ships, not at reservation.
To buy Stampin’ Up! products online, please click ‘Shop with Amanda’ which will take you directly to my online Stampin’ Up! UK shop which is open 24/7. If you have any questions or would prefer to speak to me please call me on 01329 846909 or email me! . To join Stampin’ Up! and my team of Inspiring Inkees, please either click the links in the menu bar at the top, or email me!