Signs of Santa Online Class
It’s the 1st September, I know, how exactly did that happen? Soon it will be time for the heating to go on and stews to be cooked! I’m so pleased you are loving the new Tutorial options for my classes that I launched yesterday! You can find out all about them HERE. Each month I also have a class option and this month it’s Signs of Santa. Here are all the products included in the class, along with card kits as well!
Signs of Santa Class £45.00
- Signs of Santa Photopolymer stamp set (You will need clear blocks)
- Stampin’ Blends Poppy Parade Dark
- Stampin’ Blends Smokey Slate Light
- Stampin’ Blends Old Olive Light
- Stampin’ Blends Flirty Flamingo Light
- Stampin’ Blends Flirty Flamingo Dark
- Santas Workshop Speciality Designer series paper (6 sheets 6″ x 12″)
Bonus item Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter ! What is Christmas without a little glitter?
AND all the materials you need to make 6 cards, 2 each of 3 designs. Including a fancy fold card, a Never Ending Card.
AND pdf’s of the projects and all the products used on the projects
AND exclusive videos taking you step by step making the projects
AND signed for postage
You will also need a Memento Black ink pad, and Stampin’ Blends in Pool Party Light and Old Olive Dark to complete the class.
I have put these as an add on extra as I know so many of you have them already.
Signs Of Santa Class including Dark Pool Party and Dark Old Olive Blends and Memento Black ink pad £58.50
There are other options including adding the matching dies or even just the card kit on it’s own, please see the form below for more details.
I can only take registrations from Austria, France, Germany, The Netherlands and the UK.
- Can I replace items in the kit? Yes you can detail the items you want to swap and the replacement you want on the form.
- When does the kit ship? It will ship the week of the 24th September 2018
- When will the class start? You will receive the links to the videos and pdfs when your kit has shipped. You can take the class whenever you want, it’s up to you.
- Can I add other items to my kit? Yes you can, fill out the items that you would like to order on the form.
- Can I buy just the Tutorial for this class? Yes you can it will be released at the end of September 2018.
Fill out the details below to register for the class.
To get a free thank you gift, simply enter the Inkin’ Host Code above at check out when you shop online.
Your videos are great – so easy to follow. It is a nice way to do a class and I don’t feel any time pressure like I normally do in classes to get everything done; I have been able to take my time and do it a bit at a time.Leslie
All content is the sole responsibility of Amanda Fowler, Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator and the use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this web site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!®
Projects, videos, photos, ideas and articles are shared for personal use only and may not be removed, duplicated, or copied without permission.