I hope you are having a good weekend so far, the sun is shining in Hampshire.
The kids are at Karate, I’m not sure if I have ever said, they are both Black belts and they tutor the lower belts on a Saturday morning before their classes. They are currently working with Sai’s they look like hand held tridents, very pointy…….along with their staffs, and nunchuks ! Scary ninjas…….!
It does mean that Brian and I have the morning free, which is great, although I seem to be working! So this is a quick post so I can go and put my feet up in the garden with a coffee!
I promised a video on the Easel card, it’s one of my favourite cards looks like it’s taken ages, but it is really simple to do.
I have used the Festive Flurry stamp set with matching framelets.
A quick picture so you can see how the card stands.
So here is the video….
Supplies (click on the link below to be taken directly to my online store)
- Festive Flurry Wood-Mount Bundle
- Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Bundle
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Midnight Muse A4 Card Stock
- Midnight Muse Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Magnetic Platform
- Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- Frosted Finishes Embellishments
I’ll be back on Monday, see you then.