Wow what an offer to wake up to on a Wednesday !
For four weeks, until the 30th June 2014 you can join my team and Stampin’ Up! just by buying the starter kit for £50 and choosing any items from the catalogues to the value of £55. It is a great way to see if being a demonstrator is right for you with only a small financial outlay, perfect if you already have lots of Stampin’ Up! stash !
Remember EVERYONE who joins is called a demonstrator, but you don’t HAVE to demonstrate if you don’t want to you can be your own best customer, sell to a few friends or build a business, it is an opportunity that is as unique as you are !!!!!
If your wish list is HUGE you can still buy the regular priced starter kit for £99 and choose £130 worth of products, the choice is yours!
I always think that NOW is the best time to join Stampin’ Up! but these are some really good additional reasons!
- Pre-order for items from the new annual catalogue starts on 30th May 2014 so you can be one of the first to get your hands on the new catalogue and brand new products. If you wait until the 30th May you can have some of these pre-order items in your starter kit too!
- Our retiring list is launched on 30th May as well so you can see which items are carrying over and therefore order all carry over product or get your retiring favourites if you wish.
- Project Life and Blendabilities are almost here and demonstrators get the chance to pre-order before the items are released to customers, again you will be able to add those things to your starter kit after the 30th May.
- Your first quarterly minimum is not due till the end of September 2014.
- We will have a new seasonal catalogue with all new products launching in September with a pre-order starting on the 1st August so lots of new goodies to help you reach your minimums and get all the discounts and offers for demonstrators only.
- You will still get business supplies including 4 current catalogues and 8 new catalogues.
- Of course don’t forget the 20% discount, and 30% off your first order of £150 within 45 days.
- You will have the chance to earn free stamp sets and attend events including convention which this year is in Brussels in October.
This is my 7th year as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator I have one of the largest teams in the UK, we are a creative, friendly team who support one another, we have regular events and training both in person and online. The most important thing for me as a team leader is that my team are happy and supported doing what they love, I am here to help you achieve what it is that you want.
I’d love to chat with you, to answer your questions with no pressure, please do email me and I’ll give you a call. Or read the Join my team and FAQs questions by clicking on the tab top right or clicking the links HERE and HERE.
If you are ready to join right now, of course you can! Click this link Join Now!