Lovely as a Tree Quick and Wow Christmas Card
I promised you more quick Christmas cards and this one certainly is quick, but even better it certainly is a WOW card too! There is a video too.
I joined Stampin’ Up! UK when it launched in the Europe during November 2007 so this month marks my 7th year anniversary. The stamp set I have used Lovely as a Tree is the only stamp set left in the catalogue from when I started, and I always check in the new catalogue to see if it’s still made it in !!!!!
The years have certainly flown by and I still love my job as much as I did when I started and I am so grateful to the people who have joined me along the way as customers, members of my team and colleagues from around the world.
Many people don’t believe you can have a full-time career as a crafter, I can certainly prove them wrong Stampin’ Up! UK gave me that opportunity! If you would like to see what a difference Stampin’ Up! can make to your world, whether you want to make this a full-time career or just get a discount on your products the joining offer at the moment is absolutely amazing and you would be crazy not to join…….
I have spent most of this week saying the following:
- Yes it really is that good an offer
- No there isn’t a catch
- No you don’t have to demonstrate to be a demonstrator it’s just a title, but you can if you want to and I can train and support you to do parties, classes and workshops
- Yes you can just buy for yourself and sell to your friends and enjoy the discounts, or just be your best customer
- No there are no penalties if you want to finish (I’ll be sad though…..)
- Yes, really you can just buy stuff for yourself and friends and get the discounts…….I know that is repeated but really I have been repeating it lots, and lots and lots xxxxx
I would love to talk to you about this, if you scroll down a bit you will see more information about the amazing offer, but it finishes on Tuesday 2nd December, so don’t delay !!!!!
Back to the video, I hope you enjoy it !
Supplies (click on the pictures below to be taken directly to my Stampin’ Up! UK online store)
Subscribe for Blog Updates & Newsletter with special offers & tutorials