Should I be sending you one of these cards?
The answer is I’d love to as a Thank You for placing an online order with me. I send these out to all my online customers a different one each month, but if you read my blog on a regular basis you will know that sometimes I can’t…….not because I don’t want to but because the person ordering has ticked the “no contact” section of the website, that means I don’t know who to say thank you to.
I am so grateful that you choose me to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and I get it that you don’t want ‘spam’ but if you email me or call me and say, please just send me cards and pretty things in the post, not emails I can do that, and catalogues too if you want!
So if you placed an online order with me recently and didn’t get a Thank you email or card let me know via email or call me on 07890 426945 and I can get it sorted out!
So here is the card, it’s a new background technique demonstrated at a recent Stampin’ Up! event. I know you are going to want to know how to do it, so all the details are below.
- Coastal Cabana Card base: 5 ¾ ” x 8”, then score in half
- Very Vanilla 3 ¾” x 5 ½”
- Scrap of Very Vanilla for punching
- Stamp the Flower onto the scrap of Very Vanilla in Coastal Cabana ink and punch out.
- Turn the Dictionary stamp rubber side up and press the Sahara Sand ink pad very gently in the centre, then stamp off onto a piece of scrap paper.
- With the Dictionary stamp rubber side up, place the Very Vanilla Layer over the inked area and using the tips of your fingers press gently in 4-6 different spots, you are looking for a distressed, broken image not an even coverage.
- Thread the Linen thread into the button and tie a bow, add the button to the punched flower and then adhere the flower onto the Very Vanilla Layer.
- Stamp the sentiment in Coastal Cabana and adhere the Very Vanilla layer to the card front.
(click on the pictures below to be taken directly to my Stampin’ Up! UK online store)
Subscribe for Blog Updates & Newsletter with special offers & tutorials