Today’s post is another project from my recent Stampin’ Up! team meeting, I wanted something to try and tidy up my desk…… I’m sure you can relate, a crafters desk is never tidy…….!
I designed it to perfectly hold 2 pots of Tombow glue, 3″ post it notes and then a large section for al the other bits and pieces. Below are some pictures and then if you scroll down further I have a video for you and all the measurements too ! Now I would love to see your pictures, of your messy desks, and of course the Desk Tidy that you can now make !!!!!
Desk Tidy Video
Desk Tidy Measurements
Large box 10 1/4″ x 10″ Card stock
- With the 10″ side at the top score at 2″ and 8″
- With the 10 1/4″ side at the top score at 5″ and 7″
- Measure from the top down 1 3/4″ and cut diagonally as shown in the video
Post it box 6 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ Card stock
- With the 5 1/4″ side at the top score at 1″ and 4 1/4″
- With the 6 1/4″ side at the top score at 3 1/4″ and 4 1/4″
- Measure from the top down 1 1/4″ and cut diagonally as shown in the video
Tombow Box 4 3/4″ x 5″ Card stock
- With the 4 3/4″ side at the top score at 1″ and 3 3/4″
- With the 5″ side at the top score at 2″ and 3″
Back Panel 5 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ card stock
Designer Series Paper layers
- Back Panel 5 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Inside 5 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- wrap around 12″ x 1 3/4″
Ribbon to decorate, I used Night of Navy Seam Binding.
To join the December 2023 Craft-Along, you must enter the Inkin’ Host Code below at check out and place a minimum order of £49 or €56 before shipping during November 2023. All orders below £49, or if you request it, will a get a thank you gift and card.
Did you hear the news? We have launched in Ireland and Belgium. You can now shop AND join my team!