As promised last week here is the 2nd video, with 2 different sizes of Fold Flat Gift bags. These bags are so straight forward and you can store them so easily.
If you are reading this via email please click HERE to watch the video.
On this picture you can see clearly the strip inside to cover the handles.
Bag 1 – Largest Bag
Finished bag measures 8 1/2″ x 9″ x 3″
- Designer Series Paper 2 sheets 12″ x 12″ for the Bag
- Designer Series Paper 2 1/2″ x 12″ 2 pieces for the handles
- Designer Series Paper 7 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ 2 pieces for the inside
- Card Strengthening piece 8″ x 2 1/2″
- With the 12″ at the top score at 3″ and 11 1/2″ on both pieces
- Quarter turn to score the base at 3″ on both pieces
Bag 2 – Square Bag
Finished bag measures 6″ x 7″ x 2 1/2″
- Designer Series Paper 9 1/2″ x 12″ for the Bag and 9 1/2″ x 6″
- Designer Series Paper 2″ x 12″ 2 pieces for the handles
- Designer Series Paper 5 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ 2 pieces for the inside
- On the 9 1/2″ x 12″ piece With the 12″ at the top score at 1/2″, 3″, 9″ and 11 1/2″
- Quarter turn to score the base at 2 1/2″
- On the 9 1/2″ x 6″ piece With the 9 1/2″″ at the top score at 2 1/2″ for the base
Here are all the product links for the Easy Fold Flat Gift Bags. Click on the pictures to go shopping in my online store.
If you missed the first video here it is!
Well that’s me for this week, if the weather man is right my log burner will be on tonight and tomorrow as the storm rolls in! So much for summer salads it will be soup and stews! I don’t mind really if it’s cold and rainy it means I’ll get lots of crafting done. I have a huge box of new Autumn-Winter goodies delivered today so I shall be playing all weekend!
Have fun with whatever you are doing and stay safe and dry !
To get a free thank you gift, simply enter the Inkin’ Host Code above at check out when you shop online.
Subscribe for Blog Updates & Newsletter with special offers & tutorials