A fun fold video tutorial is what I have for you today! Its a Circle Easel, really quick and straight forward to make, especially if you have circle dies…….. I’ve decorated it using the Flight and Airy FREE Sale-a-bration papers, they are currently in the lead of my customers choices, I’m not surprised they are beautiful!
There isn’t really a cutting list or instructions, but you will need the following:
- 2 Large circles – for the front and back (mine are Soft Seafoam)
- One next size down circle cut over a folded piece of card to make the mechanism (mine is Basic White)
- One next size down circle for the front of the card (mine is Fresh Freesia)
- One two sizes down for the front (mine is Basic White that is embossed)
- A piece of card to make the stand, and images to decorate
Lots of pictures and close ups below, including the original inspirational card from Mandy. You can make this any size you want.
Here are all the Stampin’ Up! items I used in the video. Click on the pictures to go shopping in my online store.
I do hope you will give this card a go. Its such a wow card to display and you can make it any size you want.
I would love to see your makes, please do send pictures to me!
I’ll be back soon with some more creative inspiration.
To join the March 2024 Craft-Along, you must enter the Inkin’ Host Code below at check out and place a minimum order of £49 or €56 before shipping during February 2024. All orders below £49, or if you request it, will a get a thank you gift and card.